It is used to neutralize the condensed water formed in condensate combi boilers and boilers in the chemical liquid waste released in laboratories. Chemical wastewater must be reduced and disposed of at the discharge values determined by local institutions.
Working Principle of Tank:
The most common and economical method for the neutralization process is to contact the acidic chemical waste with calcium carbonate. Thanks to the limestone slices inside the neutralization tank, the pH 3 liquid entering into the tank comes out of the tank as pH 5.5-8.5.
Rock slices in the tank should be between 2.5 and 7.5 cm in size and contain more than 90% calcium carbonate. Calcium carbonate reacts with acids and turns into CO2 with harmless natural salts. Salts precipitate into the bottom of the tank, carbonic acid is formed by mixing CO2 with water and these carbonic acids neutralize alkaline waste. In this way the neutralized liquid can be sent to the sewer.
- Hospitals and medical laboratories
- Laboratories of schools and universities
- In condensing boilers and boilers
- Enterprises producing acidic waste water
- Battery storage areas
Yongrad® Acid Neutralization Tank features:
- Subject to legislation
- Tank material is PP or HD-PE
- Easy to install and use
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Affordable and effective system
- Can be manufactured in different sizes and capacities