Wet benches are used in semiconductor manufacturing, and typically contain multiple tanks for processing through various chemicals and etching. These benches are typically found in clean rooms and are required to meet certain safety and manufacturing standards.
Plastic wet benches meet these standards and are made using Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), and often chemical-resistant tubing. The flame-resistant properties of these materials make them safe for wet bench processing, and the high purity of these products are ideal for clean room operations.
Yongrad® stocks a wide variety of PP, PVC, PVDF and other wet bench materials, and has served the semiconductor manufacturing industry for years. Contact to find the right products for your application.
Technical characteristics of wet benches:
- The dimensions of the wet benches are adapted to customer needs.
- The distribution of equipment and buckets in the work area is fully customizable.
- Guillotine door. (Other types of optional opening)
- Wardrobe with two doors on the bottom.
- Shelf inside the cabinet.
- On working with suction and spill-proof protection.
- Laminar Flow.
- General aspiration rear panel.
- 220 V Outlets.
- Guns N 2, Di … (right or left)
- Hot Plates.
- Buckets PP, PVDF.
- Recirculation system with or without temperature control.
- Filter for recirculation.
- Drain through solenoid.
- Manual or automatic filling.