Interactions for this Page:
Used for scraping heavy oils in coolant and rinsing water applications. It carries harmful oil that causes the reproduction of bacteria and destroys the cooling liquid. separates the oil in the water by not using the parts. There are two types of tape and tape. Apart from our standard models, new design and manufacturing are done in accordance with the place and liquid temperature to be used.
Advantages of Oil Scraper:
- Reduces the coolant consumption by 50%.
- Provides excellent surface quality and increases the life of the cutting tools.
- Corrosion, insufficient cooling effect and similar problems.
- Prevents dermatological and other health problems.
- Removes harmful oil from the surface, causing bacteria to form, thus destroying the coolant.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- Prevents clogging of the filter.
- Reduces liquid disposal costs.
- Scratched oil can be reused; as re-lubricating agent or as fuel.
- Prevents bad odor formation
- Swim fats, animal fats and foam from all kinds of fluid.
- Oil is removed from the surface because it is swept with the scraper.
- It is recommended that the scraper be run periodically as long as the machine tool is running.
- Sudan is the cheapest way to separate oil.
- Saves your money and time.
- It pays for itself in a short time.
Oil Scraper Uses:
- For systems with coolant
- In washing plants
- In food processing plants
In power plants
- In waste water treatment plants
- In heat treatment plants
- Parking lots and garages
- In outdoor pools and lakes
- In underground tanks
- In aircraft service areas and tracks
Disc Oil Skimmer Key Features:
- Body fully stainless steel
- Works with the desired period in the scheduler
- Used in continuous-running units and in coolants with free oil outlet
- Used in heavy petroleum oils
- Depending on the viscosity of the surface oil, 2 to 15 liters of oil will be removed every hour
Belt Oil Skimmer Key Features:
- Epoxy painted steel body
- Long-lasting and robust construction
- Easily removable for cleaning and disinfecting
- Small space for installation in tank and oil sump
- Normally the scraper should run several hours per day